On this page I aim to note down all the things I buy or get given to me & how much I (think) I have saved buying preloved & will create a link so you can click and read more about my purchases!
31-03-2013 – TOTAL SPENT = £2.60
- £1 bag from the man at the carboot sale (Saving a lot!)
- Large Stripy beach bag – £1 (Saving £7)
- X2 books for mum at 20p each (Saving £6)
02-04-2013 – TOTAL SPENT = £1.25
- 40+ Craft magazines for FREE (saving £££££) Click the link to find out more!
06-04-2013 – TOTAL SPENT = £5.50
- X4 beautiful wooden rose buttons for £1.50
- X2 pieces of white felt for £1.00
- 1 Very very large piece of vintage white & rose fabric for £2.99
07-04-2013 – TOTAL SPENT = £1!
- £1 bag from the man at the carboot sale (Saving loads!)
14-04-2013 – TOTAL SPENT = £5.90
- £1 bag from the man at the carboot sale (What a bargain! 33 DVD’s plus more!)
- X3 books for me at 25p, 25p & 50p (Saving £8)
- X2 books for mum at 50p each (Saving £11.50)
- X4 square blank canvases (I can craft them into master pieces!) 20p each! (Saving £5.50)
- A gorgeous black New Look jumpsuit for my holiday! 50p! (Saving £14.50)
- A beautiful peach top by Miso for Republic – 50p! (Saving £15.50)
- A Lush strapless summer dress for my holiday! – 20p!! (Saving £7.80)
- A Rudolph jumper (I plan to make this into a hand bag!) (Saving £5.00)
- A jigsaw to take to work for my clients to enjoy – 50p (Priceless – I love making someone smile)
- X2 large special pieces of wood for my aunties snakes 20p each! (We usually pay £10-£15 EACH!) (Saving £19!!!)
- TOTAL SPEND = £15.00 – Click to find out what I bought, the list is too long!
- My #2 lot of clothes of the pre loved challenge!
- A beautiful wrought iron double seat & table – Gifted to us for free! We painted it using a tin of £1 exterior cream metal paint from the Carboot!
- £1 a bag from the man at the carboot sale – Lots of stuff!
- My primark jeans finally died! I did try to fix them… But they ripped a further 2 times… I then found 2 brand new pairs in the same design with their £7 each price tag for a mere £6.20 delivered for both pairs! bargain!
- The famous pound a bag, that turned into 2 pound a bags today…but WOW I got a lot of stuff!
- A beautiful hand crafted candle lantern – £1! (saving around £14.50)
- A sweet little tin basket (will use to store handmade cards in) – £1 (saving around £6)
- A brand new tube of XL Hobby Craft PVA clue – 50p (Saving around £3.50)
- A BIKINI!!! – 50p! (Saving around £15)
- A Designer KAREN MILLEN jacket!!!!! (Saving around £170!!!!) – Click to take a look!
- We bought a huge roll of kitchen Lino to protect the table from my crafts! – £1.40 and it will cover the table 3 times over! (Saving £12)
- A multicoloured ink pad – 50p (Saving £7)
- We Collected a delightful big brown bear that I bought from Ebay! – £1 – He’s priceless!
- I was also given 9 books for my mum for FREE via a Facebook giveaway page!